Our No-Nonsense Chat Room Rules
If you are a first time visitor, to make your first time experience as enjoyable as possible we ask that you adhere to these simple commonsense rules. Please read them. Chat room safety is YOUR responsibility, not ours, so we strongly urge that you also read our Chat Room Safety Guide as soon as possible. If you're new to our site, we also suggest that you take a look at our Chat Room Etiquette page.
- Be nice! If you have a personal problem with someone, discuss it with that person in private, not in the main room. Personal attacks or arguments in the main room will not be tolerated.
- Do Not Lie! If you are not disabled, do not say that you are. Do not lie about the disability you have. We are friendly and compassionate people but we do not tolerate liars.
- No Dating. We are not a dating site. If you come to our site looking for a boyfriend, girlfriend, cyber-dating or cyber-sex, you will be banned. There are plenty of free dating sites and you should go to one of them instead.
- No Devotees or Fetishists. This room is for friendly conversation, not fulfilling anyone's sick fantasies. If you come in looking for it, you will be banned. If you do not know what a devotee is, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- No Children. You must be 18 years of age or older. Most of us in the room are in our 30's to 50's and a few in our 80's. We are not a teen dating site and even though we can be a little silly sometimes, we do try to round it out with real discussions about life and world situations.
- No advertising. This includes the advertising of any other chat rooms.
- No criminal activity. Using our services to promote and/or engage in any illegal activities will be logged and reported to the appropriate city, state or federal government authorities and will result in a ban.
- Unlike any other disability chat room, we have always done our best to never control speech or to be politically correct or be thought police. People are permitted to discuss sex, politics and religion or any other topic so long as they discuss it in a respectful manner. People who cause trouble will be removed by our moderators.
I have read and agree to all of the rules above.