Voting in US elections

Discussion about anything and everything.
team8z

Voting in US elections

Post by team8z » 4 years ago

Hi!

I'm a student in San Francisco at General Assembly (school for professional skills). I'm collecting research about the experience of voting in US elections for people with disabilities to try to propose solutions for any issues that are shared with us. This is an academic project, not affiliated with any business or government agency. We are not collecting personal data about anyone or who they voted for, we are just looking for anecdotal evidence to corroborate our research findings. It will be totally anonymous, and we collect only the stories you choose to share with us.

If you have the time and would like to help me out, it's only 5 open-ended questions in chatbox form. Not all of them may apply to you, in which case you can just say "skip" as the response. You can give as much or as little detail as you feel comfortable with.

Again, this is specific to elections in the United States, so this will not be relevant to those who haven't voted in American elections before.

Feel free to post with any questions, I'll be checking back frequently and am happy to answer anything :)

Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XW6CMNJ