Looking to make new friends!

Looking for love or just new friends? This is the place to meet them and greet them.
SleeplessPoet

Looking to make new friends!

Post by SleeplessPoet » 5 years ago

So I'm not very good at this you have to bear with me.

Other side note I'm using speech dictation so it's there any grammatical/spelling errors its Siri's fault not mine.

I come here after a four year long relationship/friendship has broken down. They were my only close friends and now I'm looking for new people to talk to which is incredibly nerve wrecking.

Just looking to make a connection with someone and if something else happens out of it then that's a bonus.

I consider myself very much my computer and technology geek.

I also consider myself to be gender fluid and asexual. I am biologically female. Although my gender tends to fluctuate between masculine and neutral. Different pronouns don't bother me but if you need a preference they/them.

I meant to mention at the top I have cerebral palsy and have to use a wheelchair in the choir assistance to move most of the time. Told you I wasn't very good at this.

Dixie

Post by Dixie » 5 years ago

Hi, SleeplessPoet I'm hoping to make friends too. I myself have hearing issues (deaf as well as hard of hearing) I was born with this as well as a few minor things like missing a couple toes and dwarfism. Now a little later at 26 I've had seizures for 7 years thankfully they seem to be easy to control :) I have actually known very few people with disabilities (that I was aware of) so I'm looking to make friends. I think what you've done looks fine. If Siri helps that's awesome. I myself (as I've had hearing aids my whole life) am impressed at improvements in ways to help well really anyone (disabilities, elderly, something that's difficult or hard or anyone)