Disability discrimination

Discussion about anything and everything.
Justice

Re: Disability discrimination

Post by Justice » 7 years ago

I do not think government should have any control over the church as long as there is no illegal activity in the church but you would hope that the district and national counsel within a denomination could say to the local  pastor that discrimination is wrong.  The church denomination is governed by a national counsil so that the church follows similar guidelines.  That way you can attend an A/G church all over the  world and know the belief of that church.  I just believe that at my job I would be warned if I was doing something that was wrong to another person so why can't a leadership warn the pastor when he is doing wrong?

Cactus Jack

Post by Cactus Jack » 7 years ago

Justice, sometimes that's just the way the cookie crumbles.  No one likes it, but it happens.  I have to say that in this case you would be better off finding another church and letting this problem church go.  Nothing we do or say will change anything, and unless yiu have lots of money to hire a lawyer, you likely canot sue (though I am uncertain if it would even be worth suing in the very beginning).
“The activist is not the man who says the river is dirty. The activist is the man who cleans up the river.” -Ross Perot

Justice

Post by Justice » 7 years ago

I go to  another church now and I am starting to heal.  Thank you for your support.