Cerebral Palsy Awareness Bracelets

Discussion about anything and everything.
divinegimp

Cerebral Palsy Awareness Bracelets

Post by divinegimp » 8 years ago

Before you start reading, I did get permission to post about my bracelets.  :-D

Hello, I’m Iris, AKA:‘Divinegimp,’ and I have Cerebral Palsy. I’ve always wanted to do  something to bring awareness towards Cerebral Palsy, while raising some proceeds for different charities from around the world.  I think I've accomplished this goal, as I’ve designed Cerebral Palsy Awareness bracelets.

My Cerebral Palsy Awareness bracelet is a great way to show your support towards CP and various charities. . The bracelet comes with  a personally designed pendant and a lime leather band, that has a sliding knot, so it can fixed to any sized wrist. Complete with a small green gift pouch.  The Pendant design has a girl in a wheelchair with wings and the words Cerebral Palsy Awareness on it.

Each Bracelet costs $24.00 and I’m giving 20% of proceeds to charities from around the world.  Hopefully, I will raise around  $486.00( £ 318). For my first 100 batch of bracelets. Each charity will  get around  $241.00 (£155.00).The Forget Me Not Children's Hospice in Yorkshire, UK and Provail in Washington will be the first two charities to benefit from my bracelets.

My bracelets would make a great gift, especially since it’s a gift that keeps on giving. Please PM if interested, or just share about my project with someone you know.  :-)

Here's a video a friend made about my bracelets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75W8gocZQj0
Last edited by divinegimp on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.