Author Topic: Wheelchair sex?  (Read 35219 times)

petunia4998

• View Profile
Wheelchair sex?
« on: March 09, 2007, 04:27:02 PM »
This really isn't about having sex while you're in the chair (I am wheechair bound), it's just about something that I found out that surprised the hell out of me.

I just recently found out that I have a SCI, but don't know the location, other than it's in the C section.  I have full function in my legs and arms and hands, it's just that I cannot stand up.  It is disease caused but I don't know which disease until I see a neurologist later this month.  I am currently living in a nursing home, where I have been taught how to drive my manual wheelchair and transfer myself from the chair to the bed and the toilet.  Just some background.

Back in December, I posted an ad on Craigs List, looking for male companionship.  I specifically said I was wheelchair bound and lived in a nursing home.  I never mentioned anything about sex.
You would not believe how many responses I received and every single man wanted a sexual relationship.  I had no idea being in a wheelchair would be such an aphrodisiac!

I mention that just to suggest that apparently being disabled is not an impediment.  So for those of you looking for sex, try Craig's List!

userfriendly

Re: Wheelchair sex?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 11:21:06 AM »
 There is no bad way to have sex...wheelchair or otherwise, especially if you have imagination...it just forces the door to new positions and technics open :-o.....so much for the missionary position....lol :-)

UKRobin

• View Profile
    • Disability Products & Services
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 09:23:00 AM »
Thats life for you Pet, a woman mentions sex and 10,000 men crawl out of the woodwork

A man mentions sex and 10.000 policemen run after him  :-D

UKRobin

• View Profile
    • Disability Products & Services
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 04:30:07 PM »
Hey ZebedeeBoinge thats what i was saying but in a more polite way  :-D

Distant one

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 07:43:02 AM »
I'm a wheelchair bound too but that's not my only problem as I'm deformed (my backbone is curved) I don't even get flirted :-(

lotts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 08:15:01 AM »
  :-) so any ideas.....i'm female, in wheelchair(confined) and can't move legs. 'so he'll move them' is what you're thinking? but thenlegs go stiff and probably kick!!!

davidj

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 10:55:46 AM »
Lotts, yes he will move your legs out of the way, in many different ways that you can't imagine. However, remember that sex is only a small part of love, your flattery goes a long way too.

lotts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 08:59:43 AM »
thanks 4 that. i'm struggling to see how an immoblie body can be a turn on. isn't it better 2 stay out of bed, oral etc maybe? i used to be really active and i think struggle to get how he thinks and to deal with it.

davidj

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2010, 03:11:29 PM »
Hi Lotts,
The act of Sex can be done anywhere, so the question really is can you have intimacy anywhere, but of course. Just show you affection and desire and he will do the rest.

MIKE1485

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 06:01:58 PM »
I AM A DISABLED WIDDOWER MY LATE WIFE AND I HAD AN AWSOME SEX LIFE WE GOT 3 GREAT KIDS OUT OF IT THE CHAIR WAS JUST A TOOL TO GET AROUND LOVE GUIDS YOU WHEN TWO PEOPLE LOVE EACHOTHER IT WILL BECOME EASY FOR SEX GIVE IT TIME.

bohonk

• View Profile
Re: TBI sex?
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2013, 04:50:54 PM »
 If it is possible too say: I am a VERY  lucky disabled man.  Because my brain-tumor left me impaired in many ways,erections are NOT a problem,,(orgasm IS)
Todays modern medicine makes it BETTER.  But remember, your brain is the strongest (pill) you can have.  Use IT

davidj

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 10:09:37 AM »
I do not know how to handle cyber sex relationship. I mean, intimancy is limited to what I read. sometimes I see a face and that help but there is no physical contact, so what gives with that. I have lots of friends but no one I can get together with, for drinks, travel or hotel-no-tell place. This chat is more for general exchange of information then what.
Signed- confused.

Anne1

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2014, 05:52:04 AM »
I think that even amongst people who are disabled, there is lucky and unlucky. I am still feeling blessed that while I may not be able to enjoy ‘long walks on the beach’ with the hubby anymore, at least we are able to show each other how attracted we still are to each other.
Anyone else visit http://disabilitybenefitshelp.org/ for Social Security Administration or disability benefits check help?